Episcopal Church Women (ECW)
The Episcopal Church Women of the Episcopal Church in Delaware represents the interests and mission of all Episcopalian women in the diocese and depends on the support of the parishes to conduct its programs.
The ECW Board meets three times a year. The Chair is also a member of Diocesan Council, which meets six times a year in various locations. The Chair also attends the meetings of the Deputies to General Convention as the representative of the ECW.
Beth FitzPatrick, Chairwoman
Women of the Episcopal Church of the Diocese of Delaware (ECW)
More useful resources for women:
- Interactive timeline of the history of women’s ordination
- Anglican Women’s Empowerment (AWE)
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Daughters of the King
- Episcopal Church Women
- Episcopal Women’s Caucus
- Episcopal Women’s History Project
- Girls’ Friendly Society
- National Altar Guild Association
- The Episcopal Community