Welcome to Stewardship in the Episcopal Church in Delaware
The theme of this year’s annual giving campaign is the same as the theme for this year’s diocesan convention to be held in November 2021. Using the material offered below is COMPLETELY optional – and you may, and are encouraged to, adapt the language to best suit the needs and life of your parish. We are including:
- A logo, displayed on the left. You may use it for stationery, for thank you cards, for pledge cards, for e-giving cards … whatever works best for your parish.
- A suggested timeline for your annual giving campaigns.
- A sample “ask” letter, which is lengthy to give you several suggestions of what you might want to say.
- Narrative budget information and how they can tell the story of your parish and your parishioners.
- Sample pledge cards and giving chart to assist your parishioners in determining the percentage of their income they will give.
In the year just past, I am sure we have all felt disconnected from within and from each other. Being part of the Episcopal Church in Delaware is a gift to us all, and the mission support staff has led the way in showing us how we are connected despite time and distance. As we begin to return to our new normal, there are changes we will have to make in order to continue to serve our communities, some temporary and some permanent, but all we do can show that “Nothing will separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.” In Christ’s Love, Helen K. Spence Chair, Stewardship Resource Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops offered for 2021 campaign season
- Saturday, August 21, 10-12pm, and
- Wednesday, August 25, 7-9pm.
- Zoom links and more information can be found here.
Forms and Resources for your Campaign
Annual Giving Information (read first) | Ask Letter
This is a suggested calendar that will assist you in planning your campaign. Suggested Calendar
Letterhead | Logo
- Blank letterhead