Online Only — via Livestream (Zoom for members of convention)
Saturday, November 20, 2021
9:00 a.m. — 3:30 p.m.
(8:15 voter authentication and quorum count)
“I invite everyone to join me as we convene for the 237th Annual Convention on November 20. It takes many hands to make this convention work and it is well worth our time, our energy, and our prayer.”
— the Rt. Rev. Kevin S. Brown
Quick access links:
- Final Convention details for Members of Convention, November 15, 2021
- Financial & more, November 8, 2021
- Elections | Resolutions | Finance — November 4, 2021
- Tasks & Deadlines — August 16, 2021
- Call to Convention — July 1, 2021
- Online Convention and more … — October 7, 2021
Please note: the Pre-Convention Journal does not include amended resolutions, financials, or the worship bulletin. The Convention Guidebook (above) contains all of these documents, plus all information from the journal.
Click here to view the current financial report for the Episcopal Church in Delaware.
- Finance narrative for convention
- Commission on Ministry
- Congregational Development
- Episcopal Church Women
- ESL – Hispanic ministry
- Latino-Hispanic Grant (Trinity)
- Primeros Pasos
- Racial Justice Commission
- Steering Committee of College of Clergy
- Youth Ministry
- PPP status document
No registration required for the 237th Annual Convention.
View the Call to Convention here. UPDATE since the distribution of this document: convention is online only and is no longer a hybrid convention.
- Video — All Things in Love
- Bishop’s Address
- Resolutions adopted